Tips to Crack IBPS PO in 10 days
Now that call letters for IBPS PO 2019 are out, aspirants are both anxious and confident about the exam. The confident ones are busy fine tuning the final strategies, while the anxious candidates are skeptical about the pattern, difficulty, clearing cutoff or scoring well, constantly hounded by the ‘what ifs’. ‘What if the paper is harder than usual’, ‘What if I am not able to clear the cut off’ and countless others. We at PlanetE are receiving queries like these. Hence, we have decided to prepare a comprehensive list of things you need to know to crack IBPS PO in 10 days.
IBPS PO Preparation Strategy
- We would suggest you to practice using '60-40' plan.
60% of your time for Practice.
40% of your time for Revision.
- Pick up reliable IBPS PO study material and IBPS PO tests Papers to practice questions. Simultaneously, work on IBPS PO Previous year question paper to get an idea of types of questions being asked.
- Prepare a proper plan to practice in following order : Section wise mock tests -> previous year question papers-> IBPS PO Prelims full length tests -> IBPS PO Prelims speed tests.
- Analyze your performance in tests and pick up your weak areas; and work on them.
- Develop accuracy and speed.
Follow the below mentioned strategy for 10 Days: