MBA CET One Month Preparation Strategy
MAH CET MBA 2020 will be conducted on March 14 and 15, 2020 followed by Centralised Admission Process (CAP) in which the candidates will be allotted MBA seats in MAH CET participating colleges on the basis of their scores. Candidates who aspire to become future businessman must already be in the last phase of their preparation for the exam. The last stage of preparation is the crucial point of time and it can have major impact on your performance in the exam. The last few days before the exam demand smart preparation.
- Take one mock daily and give yourself enough time to analyze it.
- Try to figure out 170 out of 200 questions which you are confident about or you can improve on in next one month. Remember CET is speed based exam and it extremely difficult to target all 200 questions.
- Give yourself a couple of hours daily to improve on areas in which you feel you can improve your speed.
- Try a few questions regularly on important topics like visual reasoning, puzzles and data interpretation.
- Take some time out for meditation or any activity that you like on a daily basis for around half an hour which would help you keep calm.
"Let your hard work propel you to a speed so fast that GOOD LUCK has no choice but to ride with the winner like you." PlanetE wishes you All the best for your preparation and the D-day!