Last few days to CAT 2019 : Dos & Don’ts
Remember: You are CAPABLE of more than you know.
- Revise QA Concepts & Shortcuts just to be sure that you know them all. For VA, you can continue with your daily dose of reading which will help you maintain the flow on the D-day!
- Don’t take more than 1 mock in last 4-5 days. Make sure that you take this mock as per your actual CAT time slot. (9am to 12pm or 2pm to 5pm)
- Make sure you relax well in these last few days. A well prepared aspirant might spoil the exam if she/he is tensed during the exam. On the other hand, even if your preparation is average, you can do well if you maintain your calm. Try to meditate for a few minutes daily in these last few days.
- Watch a good motivational movie with your friends/family. (eg: The Pursuit of Happyness) Sleeping well a night before the exam is very crucial. You wouldn’t want to feel drowsy during those three important hours.
- Keep your admit card & other documents ready well in advance. Also, make sure you know your exam location well. Don’t depend much on Google Maps!
Yes, the exam is important but it is not the end of the world! You have prepared well, just keep calm and give your best!