CAT 2019 Notification
Exam Date, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
CAT 2019 exam notification will be released on July 28, 2019 by IIM Kozhikode. The CAT exam date, application form release date and other details will be available on July 28. The CAT exam date is likely to be November 24, 2019. The registration process for CAT 2019 will be online and will commence from August 5. The registration fee for CAT 2019 is Rs. 1900.
What is CAT Exam?
CAT 2019 Highlights
CAT 2019 Important Dates
CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must possess a bachelor's degree with at least 50% marksor equivalent CGPA (45% for SC, ST and PWD/DA category) from a recognized board or university
- The candidate must have completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA)with required percentage
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification or awaiting result are also eligible to apply for CAT exam 2019
What's New in CAT Exam?
- Last year, IIMCAT made a few changes in the exam pattern of CAT. In CAT 2018, MCQs were less and TITA type questions were more.
- In 2018, about 2.41 lakh candidates applied for the CAT exam. The number of applications received was maximum since 2010.
You can check for CAT Past year papers ------Click Here