How to apply for IBPS RRB?
Links: IBPS RRB
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Officer Scale I (PO)
Officer Scale I & II
Steps to apply:
1. Click on the Apply Online links mentioned above.
2. Candidates applying for Office Assistant are required to click on the first link, candidates applying for Officer Scale I are required to click on the second link, and candidates applying for the Officer Scale I & II are required to click on the third link.
3. Click on ‘CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION’
4. Fill out the basic details and click on Save & Next.
5. You are now required to upload your photograph, signature and hand written declaration
While filling the application form for IBPS RRB 2022, it is mandatory to attach the hand-written declaration file. It is mandatory to attach the IBPS RRB Handwritten Declaration Form with the application form as any form without a handwritten declaration will not be accepted by IBPS.
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
File size of 50 to 100 KBS with Dimensions of 800 x 400 pixels
6. Click on the next button after uploading photograph, signature and hand written declaration.
7. You are now required to fill in your basic details. There are three sections that need to be completed in this portion of the application process.
After you have filled in your basic details, you are required to fill in your Educational Qualifications. Once you are done with this, you are required to fill in the preference list.
In the preference list mention the name of RRBs in sequence. You need to select the Bank in order of preference. There is no limit to choices made by a candidate.
8. After the choices have been made, click on save and next.
9. A preview of your application appears before you. In case you find any errors, you can edit the information. Once the data is uploaded and saved, you are not allowed to make any changes in the form, whatsoever. Therefore, kindly review all the details while filling in the application form.
10. Finally, select the payment method to fill in the application fee. All payment is done online.
11. Click on Submit button. Your application will be successfully submitted.
For detailed information on How to apply, click here.
For coaching enquiry get in touch with us, click here.